Diversey Financial Accountant Job in Kenya
Diversey, now part of Sealed Air, is a leading global provider of packaging, cleaning and hygiene solutions, serving customers in the lodging, retail, food service, health care and food and beverage sectors, as well as building service contractors.
- Report each month the financial performance to Management detailing the profitability per sector and region.
- Review the bank reconciliations
- Ensure all reconciliation issues are closed.
- Monthly review of payments and trial balance
- Investigate and resolve all issues identified during trial balance review .
- Review all outstanding invoices not paid for in the month and accrued for in the monthly results
- Review and sign off on monthly basis all provisions & accruals reconciliations before the ledger is closed
- Ensuring that the internal controls in Financial Accounts department are adhered to
- Manages SOX process and external Auditors.
- A Degree in Commerce, Accounting, Finance or any other related discipline with a minimum of 5 years relevant experience.
- CPA K Graduate
- Knowledge/experience in International Financial Reporting Standards
- Knowledge in information and data management
- Understands the entire accounting process flow
- Must possess good analytical skills
- He /she must be self driven with a “can do” attitude and passion to achieve results under minimum supervision.
- Must possess great interpersonal and communication skills
Applicants who meet the requirements stated above should send their applications and detailed CVs with a day – time telephone number to the email address below so as to reach us on or before 10th January 2014: [email protected]
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.