Direct Sales Representative Job Re-advertisement
The Sales Consultant is the company’s “ambassador‟ to prospective and existing customers, requiring a professional and courteous image at all times with the aim of making the customer feel important and valued.
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory/market segment to generate new business for the organization’s products/services.
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service groups.
- Analyzes the territory/market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customers value to the organization.
- Creates and manages a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities.
- Identifies advantages and compares organization’s products/services.
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or Social Sciences
- A Diploma in Marketing
- A valid Driver’s License is a must.
- Experience in the insurance industry is a must
- 2-3 years doing direct sales
- Experience in insurance or media sales is an added advantage
- Client Relationship Management
- Male candidates are preferred
- Aggressive and self-motivated
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Closing Skills