Direct Sales Executive Job Re-Advertisement
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Dec 7, 2013
Vacancy: Direct Sales Executive
- Visiting potential/existing customers to demonstrate all the services and products offered by the company. Communicate effectively to customers, giving precise solutions and present quotations in a most professional manner
- Up sell, cross sell, identify and develop new business from existing customers to increase the service range within your region
- Close sales and convince clients why services offered by the Company are superior and beneficial than what competition offers
- Responsible for price increases notification/mediation to the clients
- Undertake debt collection for the customers in your area and maintaining agreed credit terms in liaison with the credit office
- Achievement of the desired and agreed sales growth target for the portfolio.
- Improvement, enhancement and achievement of agreed client retention rate. Building and maintaining strong professional client relationships aimed at retaining existing clients.
- Create a relevant and historic customer data base by maintain complete records of all activities regarding customer visits, complaints etc
- Monitoring the day to day commercial performance of each account within the portfolio.
- Carry out analysis and provide detailed sales & service information for the client portfolio and make reports to the Sales Manager and Sales Manager of the company as and when required
- Daily liaison with other members of the service teams to provide information and ensure that customers receive excellent customer service
- Noting and advising on changes and trends in the marketplace and the activities of competitors to ensure Our company services and products remain highly visible and preferred by customers
Qualifications / Knowledge and experience
- A Sales/Marketing degree, or a business related degree from a recognized university with experience in sales, or diploma in sales or its equivalent will be considered.
- Must have a minimum 3 years practical experience in sales and marketing in insurance or hospitality industry.
- Valid drivers licence – BCE
- Detailed and technical understanding of Our company services & products will be an added advantage
- Health and Safety awareness and requirements.
- Attention to detail: shows strong concern for accuracy, detail and timeliness
- Integrity and compliance : committed to high ethical standards and upholds policies
- Flexibility : adapts comfortably to a wide variety of people and situations
- Passion to service delivery.
Communication and Interpersonal Skills
- Relationship building: works to build close relationships and teamwork with business managers in all departments
- Presentation skills: communicates clearly and confidently by written and verbal means
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong problem solving skills/solution driven
- High level of computer proficiency
Organisation and Leadership
- Planning: organises time efficiently with the ability to prioritize
- Organisation: keeps clear records of correspondences with customers and produces detailed action plans.
- Maintains reports and gives feed back on time
- Monitoring and control: closely monitors sales related KPIs and gives prompt feed back to staff & management.
Interested candidates are invited to strictly email their cover letter and CV, clearly detailing their current remuneration and expectations to [email protected] before end of day 12th December 2013.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted