Direct Sales Coordinator Job in Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Jan 29, 2014
Direct Sales Coordinator
Our Client is the world’s leading flower auction and plays a key role as marketplace matchmaker, intermediary and knowledge centre, and offers its members the best sales opportunities at the lowest possible costs.
Operating internationally, the company has five auction centres in the Netherlands and local representatives all over the world, with offering including the best quality and various selections of flowers and plants, and the utilisation of state of the art systems for managing the supply chain right from the growers’ pack houses to the destination markets.
In this role, you will act as a link between foreign buyers and growers in Kenya, ensuring maximum customer satisfaction.
You will also work closely with the Business Development Team to grow the existing customer base.
In particular you will be expected to;
- Be the contact person for the assigned (foreign) buyers in order to maximize their customer satisfaction
- Manage the direct sales process with assigned buyers
- Pro-actively source for products requested by assigned buyers
- Respond to customer enquiries and fulfilling them in a professional way
- Communicate with the growers in a timely manner building a business relationship with the growers
- Perform administrative duties related to the role such as consolidated invoices.
- Bachelor’s degree/ Diploma in sales or Business Management.
- At least 3 years experience prefarably in business to business (B2B) environment.
- Experience in horticulture/flower industry is an added advantage.
- Ability to work independently.
- Good computer skills (Windows, Microsoft Office)
- Exposure to logistics management and/or cold chain
Applications and enquiries to; [email protected]
Our Client is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from all qualified individuals.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Closing date: Friday 31st January 2014.