Design, Development and Delivery Consultant Job in Nairobi Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Dec 13, 2013
Job Title: Design, Development and Delivery Consultant (D3)
Reports to: Head D3
We need a highly organized, enthusiastic and motivated person to support our team to help ensure the smooth, efficient running of our organization.
Reporting to the Head D3, the incumbent is responsible for designing, developing and the timely delivery of Human Resource products.
He/she will be expected to undertake the following functions:
- Manage the implementation of D3 projects and in delivering of different briefs (Recruitment & Selection, Human Resources Systems, Surveys, Training & Development)
- Report Writing
- Serve as support to the CFC in proffering solutions and occasionally attending client meetings
- Conduct relevant research for the improvement of company products(product development)
- Design and Development of New Templates
- Quality control of Documents and Reports
- Articles and Newsletters.
- Ensure activities meet with and integrate with organizational requirements for quality management
- Organize projects and implement as assigned
- Attend to sectional responsibilities as assigned
- The post holder must at all times carry out her/his duties with due regard company’s policies.
- The post holder must understand the value of information and record keeping to the organisation and to contribute to good information governance by keeping information safe, accurate and up to date.
Education and Experience
- Degree in any related field. Holder of post graduate will be advantaged
- At least 4 years experience with a minimum of two years HR experience
- Good Organizational skills
- Result orientation
- Excellent Oral and Written communication
- Excellent Computer proficiency especially Excel, Microsoft Project and Word
- Problem Solving skills
- Work as a team member and foster a cooperative work environment
- Detail Orientation
- Analytical and Diagnostic ability
If interested, kindly send your CV to [email protected], indicating on the subject matter the job title