Delta Partnership Regional Manager Job Uganda
Delta Partnership Regional Manager Job in Kampala, Uganda (Re-Advertisement)
Location: Kampala, Uganda
Contract length: Permanent / Full-time employee
Overview of Delta Partnership
Delta Partnership is a highly regarded, international development consultancy firm offering bespoke solutions which maximise the impact of development funds.
We currently have offices in the UK, Kenya, and Uganda, with a permanent presence also in Ethiopia.
Delta Partnership is looking for a full-time regional manager to manage the day-to-day operations of the Uganda Hub office, manage all Delta operations in the Uganda ‘patch’ (including Uganda, Rwanda, South Sudan, Ethiopia and DRC), and contribute to the overall strategic direction and growth of the company in the East Africa region.
Specific duties will include:
- Directing and overseeing significant amounts of work that are contracted from the Uganda Hub office, including assignments in neighboring countries;
- Delivering a target level of chargeable work;
- Leading on representing Delta in Uganda and neighbouring countries, networking and building strategic relationships with clients, partners and associates;
- Ensuring the Delta Uganda Hub office operations align with Delta’s objectives, values and policies;
- Managing Delta team members in the Uganda Hub office and leading on core human resource functions e.g. performance reviews, recruitment, training;
- Leading on the refinement and implementation of the Delta Uganda Hub business plan;
- Leading on the implementation of strategies for winning more work e.g. proposal writing, team compilation, partnership strategies.
Delta Partnership is looking for someone who shares our passion for development and improving the lives of others.
The successful candidate will be available to start work on a full time basis as soon as possible.
- At least 5 years’ experience of successfully running and growing an organisation or office in a leadership capacity;
- At least 15 years’ experience in international development or public sector management, preferably in East Africa;
- A masters level qualification;
- A creative and innovative attitude with an ability to work in a flexible and autonomous environment.
All applications should be emailed to [email protected]
Those who had already applied should not re-apply.