Delta Energy Systems Technical Sales Engineers / Executives Jobs in Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Dec 8, 2013
Delta Energy Systems Kenya (DESK) Ltd, a fast growing Power / Energy Solutions company dealing in a broad range of one – stop power solutions wishes to recruit ambitious, dynamic and innovative individuals who will stimulate our growth.
Position: Technical Sales Engineer / Executive
The main purpose of the job is to combine technical knowledge with sales skills to provide advice and support to customers on various solutions which include UPSs, power stabilizers, rectifiers, inverters, solar solutions, batteries, generators, street lighting, power management systems and outsourcing.
- Prospecting for new customers who might benefit from company products in Kenya and the larger East African region
- Developing long-term relationships with customers through managing and interpreting their requirements
- Persuading customers that our products best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price and delivery
- Negotiating tender contracts as well as conditions that will help meet both customer and company needs
- Providing pre-sales technical assistance and product education, and after sales support services
- Analyzing costs and sales
- Preparing reports for the management
- Meeting agreed sales targets and coordinating sales projects
- Supporting marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
- Making technical presentations and demonstrating how product meets customer needs
- Liaising with the suppliers of the products
- Helping in the design of custom made products
- Providing training to other members of the sales team
- Bachelors’ degree in engineering with post graduate sales experience of 1year or HND in engineering with post graduate sales experience of 2 years or Diploma holders in engineering with post graduate sales experience of 3 years.
- Holders of bachelor’s degrees in Sales and marketing or equivalent qualification from a reputable university with postgraduate experience in technical sales will also be considered.
- Should be a self starter, results driven and able to think out of the box.
- A good understanding of engineering as well as sales
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Able to work well in a team
- Good presentation skills
- Good report writing skills
- Good interpersonal skills
If you believe you have the required credentials and fit the required profiles, please write to [email protected] on or before 11th December 2013 attaching your application letter.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
For more details on the company, please visit our websitewww.deltaenergysystems.co.ke