Dalberg Office Manager (Finance and Administration)
Dalberg Office Manager (Finance and Administration) Job in Nairobi Kenya
Our consultants typically combine experience from the top-tier strategy consultancies with relevant international exposure.
Dalberg is currently seeking a bright, motivated, and entrepreneurial Office Manager (Finance and Administration) in Nairobi.
- Prepare internal and regional management reports on administration, utilization, finance and participate in management meetings
- Coordinate monthly employee payroll and benefits
- Coordinate the payment and submission of all statutory returns
- Responsible for the preparation and submission of all client invoices
- Responsible for the follow up and collection of payment from all creditors
- Responsible for the planning and execution of quarterly and annual financial audits and the certification of financial statements
- Assist the management team with budgeting and financial management
- Manage relationships with external service providers to ensure smooth office operations
- Coordinate with other Dalberg offices on administrative, financial and management matters
- Responsible for ensuring the signing, filing and maintenance of all contracts
- Review and approve the professional expenses submitted by consultants
- Responsible for the reimbursement of professional expenses in a timely manner
- Support the Global Operations Team in the roll-out of firm-wide initiatives. This can include training, human resources, knowledge collection/management
- Other tasks as required
- Undergraduate in Business Administration, professional certification, e.g., CPA (K)/ACCA, preferred. Master’s in Business Administration will be an added advantage
- Fluency in spoken and written English. Proficiency in French, preferred.
- At least 10 years work experience in a related field, and notable experience in administration a must. Experience in an international setting a plus
- Past experience managing other people, e.g., minimum of 4 years management experience, preferred
- Advanced Excel and Quickbooks experience / knowledge
- Exercise sound judgment, pay great attention to detail, work well in a team, culturally sensitive, demonstrate appreciation for different cultures and practices
- Project a positive image
- Self-motivated and able to recommend options for resolution of issues
- Must have worked within a multi-cultural environment
- Capacity to work with minimum supervision
Please apply on our website:http://www.dalberg.com/careers.php?p=opportunities by the deadline of 14th October 2013 at 12.01am EST.
Only apply to the one position that best fits your past professional experience and first preference location.