Quality Control Manager
- Attached to the quality director with overrall responsibility for all Dairy Operational Quality aspects, including total responsibility for managing quality control lab and quality assurance activities of Dairy operational entities.
- Ensure all incoming materials ,products in production process until finishid products have been inspected and passed on according to the quality control standard.
- Checking and reviewing works to make sure that what s being produced is meeting the required standard at three main points during the production process : When raw materials are received prior to entering production-
- Whilst products are going throught the production process- When products are finished: inspection or testing takes place before products are dispatched to customers.
- Good knowledge of all production lines: manufacturing process, filling lines, ability to identify, analyze and adapt technological changes.
- Take necessary actions, including corrective and preventive actions related with Operation quality control processes in case of claims/complaints and to achieve company s objective.
- Review all lab results (QA, QC,MICROBIOLOGICAL LAB ) and approve product release
- Applies statistical process control ( SPC ) methods for analyzing data to evaluate the current process and process changes.
- Organize and present oral and written monthly reports to and for quality director
- University graduated in Science and Food Engineering background or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years experience in quality control filed with dairy company.
- Knowledge of dairy food product manufacturing process.
- Understanding , implementing and verification ISO 9001 & ISO 22000, managing QC document.
- Able to work under pressure and irregular working hours and days.
- Manpower handling skills, management skills , knowledge in customer service.
- Analysis and problem solving : FMEA, 5M , 5S, RCA …
- Able to operate quality department specific equipment and instrumentation necessary to fulfill job responsibilities .
- Ability to interact with others to report problems and help devise solutions.
- Strong interpersonal/ leadership
- Arabic and excellent communication skills in English .
- Computer skills
General Terms of Engagement for all Positions
- Working hours are 8hours per day, 6 days per week (Friday is the off day);
- 30 days paid vacation per year/ annual leave;
- Engagement is on one year & renewable contracts;
- Insurance cover is provided for work antecedents;
- The salary & benefits depend on the qualifications, position and experience, thus it could be vary from one candidate to another;
- The company will provide accommodation for all foreign employees with Security;
- A return flight ticket to Libya is paid by the company once a year;
- For Visa applications and processing, the fees for the Candidate Country (including Libyan embassy ) will be paid by the candidate himself while the fees in Libya for the immigration office will be paid by the company;
- The location of the company in Misrata City, northern Libya;
If you meet the requirements for any or more of the above openings, are a go getter and ambitious enough to work as an expatriate in Libya, please send your application in confidence by email and attach your detailed latest CV to:
NB: Clearly state the position you are applying for in the subject line of the email and indicate your current and expected salary (in US$ or Kenya Shillings equivalent) as well as your availability/notice period.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews which will be conducted in Nairobi by our company and our client from Myanmar (Formerly Burma).