DAI Investor Relations Expert Job in Nairobi, Kenya
About DAI: DAI is an employee-owned global development company.
Objective of the Programme: DAI is preparing for an anticipated DFID and the Nike Foundation funded Programme; Assets to Adolescent Girls.
Scope of Work: The Investor Relations Expert will work to source corporate sponsors, potential impact investors and will work with the grantees to become investment ready.
- Minimum of 10 years’ working at the cutting edge of development
- Strong working knowledge of the private sector
- Experience working with corporate sponsors and investors
- Experience working with venture capital, private equity or impact investors
- Strong local network of private sector and business leaders, development experts, mentors, investors, development programs and NGOs, etc.
- Experience working with woman and girls in the development world
- Proven experience developing and managing networks of local and international organisations from the public, private and third sectors
- Excellent communication skills, including strong presentation and facilitation skills
- Fluency in English (both written and oral) and fluency the primary language of the country of work is essential
- Experience working in sub-Saharan Africa and/or South and South East Asia is highly desirable
Anticipated Project Start Date: April 2014
Project Duration: Four to five years
*Please note that all profiles are indicative only and therefore subject to change.*