DAC Aviation Parts Manager Job in Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Jan 22, 2014
DAC Aviation has been a provider of humanitarian air charter services for two decades, operating in conflict areas including Sudan, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Somalia, Zambia, Angola, Ethiopia, Cote D’voire and Afghanistan among other areas throughout the African continent.
DAC Aviation (EA) Limited provides contract air service, including aircraft, aircraft maintenance, aircraft parts, flight training, flight personnel and related aviation support systems.
To add to our team of highly qualified professionals, we wish to recruit a Parts Manager to be part of our professional team.
He/ she will be responsible for purchasing of materials, services and sub contracts, vendor maintenance, stores, stock and inventory control, carry out regular audits,
Oversee parts and material issue, maintain and control of company assets, waste management, budgeting and supervision of staff within the department.
- Degree in Business related studies from a recognized institution.
- At least three years work experience in a similar position preferably within the aviation industry.
- Computer literate, knowledge about stores controls as well as stock tracking.
- Able to work well even under pressure when occasional situations demand
- A strategic, independent thinker with very good planning, communication and people skills.
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria may send their applications enclosing a CV, an application letter, copies of academic testimonials, names and contact details of three referees and a daytime telephone contact.
The application should reach us by 31st January 2014 sent to the address provided below.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
The Human Resources Manager,
DAC Aviation (EA) Limited,
P.O Box 44580 – 00100,
DAC Aviation (EA) Limited is an equal opportunity employer