Customer Support Executive Job in Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Jan 13, 2014
Vacancy: Customer Support Executive
We are looking for suitable candidates to fill the above mentioned position:
Main Responsibilities of the Job:
- Responding of customer enquiries.
- Researching required information using available resources.
- Handling and resolving customer complaints.
- Providing customers with product and service information.
- Processing orders, forms and applications.
- Generation and creation of Management Reports for clients.
- Identifying and escalating priority issues.
- Routing calls to appropriate departments.
- Following up on customer calls where necessary.
- Completing call logs.
- Hours of work will vary and shift work will be required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to learn detailed instructions quickly
- Superior problem solving skills
- Ability to explain detailed instructions articulately and clearly
- Ability to multi-task effectively
- Strong work ethic
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Ability to recognize sales opportunities.
- Excellent telephone manner
- Positive attitude
- Excellent personal grooming
- Diploma in Computer related studies from a recognized institution
- Excellent knowledge in computer packages.
- Multi-channel experience is preferred: email/chat/phone
- Knowledge of computer and communication systems
- Experience in customer service environments an asset
- Previous experience in the tracking industry is an added advantage.
How to Apply: If you believe you have what it takes to fill the above position kindly send your resume to [email protected]