Customer Service Representative Job in Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Dec 14, 2013
Our client a car service shop is seeking to recruit a Customer Service Representative.
- Welcoming the clients in the shop
- Opening and Maintaining client accounts
- Taking down client’s details and history
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Ensure the client understands the procedure for servicing.
- Selling some of the car products in the shop to the clients as they wait for the car to be serviced
- Certificate/Diploma in Customer Service
- 1 -2 years experience in the same position
- Preferably female
- 22-26 years old
- Sales Skills
- Customer Service,
- Product Knowledge,
- Quality Focus,
- Problem Solving,
- Market Knowledge,
- Documentation Skills,
- Listening Skills,
- Resolving Conflict,
- Analyzing Information,
- Currently residing along Ngong road for easy accessibility to the work place
If you qualify for the above position please send your cv to [email protected] on or before Tuesday 11th December 2013.
Please indicate the job title on the subject line and your current salary in your CV.
Applications without the above will be automatically disqualified.
Only qualified candidates will be contacted.