Customer Service Manager Job in Nairobi, Kenya
Job Title: Customer Service Manager
Number Of Positions Open: 1
- Achieves customer service objectives by contributing customer service information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying customer service trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets customer service financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Determines customer service requirements by maintaining contact with customers; visiting operational environments; conducting surveys; benchmarking best practices; analyzing information and applications.
- Improves customer service quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; establishing and communicating service metrics; monitoring and analyzing net promoter scores; implementing changes that drive growth.
- Develops and manages the customer service assistants team; disseminating processes, procedures, and new techniques to the team;
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Accomplishes information systems and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Demonstrated experience in Customer Service
- Process Improvement
- Decision Making
- Managing Processes
- Staffing Planning
- Tracking Budget Expenses
- Analyzing Information
- Developing Standards
- Help Desk Experience
- Emphasis on Excellence.
Interested candidates holding the necessary requirements, good performance and / or references are encouraged to apply with detailed CV’s, inclusive of names and contacts of 3 referees, current telephone number and email address through this link: Customer Service Manager