Customer Service Executive Job Re-Advertisement
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Mar 17, 2014
Customer Service Executive – Re Advertisement
Job Purpose: Customer service executive is supposed to formulate resolution and respond in a timely and accurate manner, with the aim of providing excellent customer services and establish the expectations.
A CSE will handle phone, Internet and face-to-face interactions with clients.
He/ she will manage client adjustments, claims, quotations and process customer orders.
Will network with all groups and departments involved in customer orders, processing and support.
- Maintain Customer focus at all times and respond to customers’ enquiries (e-mails phone and face to face)
- Maintain corporate client relations
- Maintaining a strong knowledge of products of the company.
- Work within agreed service levels, striving to exceed customer expectations wherever possible.
- Take ownership of queries and proactively follow through to resolution.
- Ensure all customers’ queries are investigated and resolved, escalating issues if appropriate, to the Customer Service Manager
- Assist the Customer Service Manager and management with any special projects assigned and provide backup to team manager when necessary.
- Maintain advanced working knowledge of all customer service processes for different market segments and communicate discrepancies/ issues to team manager when necessary
- Maintain professional working relationship with internal and external customers, customer service management and colleagues
- Report workload statistics as required as well as other reports
- Provide flexible support for team members and other teams and foster a positive and a motivating environment.
- Assist in gathering business requirements and analysis activities to facilitate Continuous Improvement
- Identify and escalate recurring or consistent problems with systems functionality
- Assist in documenting any requirements information and process maps clearly and to the agreed standards
- Report to local management on progress of selected projects
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in a social science
- Demonstrate a positive and flexible approach to changing business priorities.
- Work effectively as part of a team to achieve individual, team and departmental objectives, sharing knowledge and skills as appropriate.
- Excellent oral communication skills, interpersonal skills and superb listening skills.
- Knowledge of sales and relationship building process.
- Must be able to work accurately, under pressure, to meet strict deadlines. •Proficient in Microsoft applications (Word & Excel)
- Good reporting skills
Email CV and salary requirements to [email protected] with “Customer Service Executive” in the subject line.