Customer Relations & Sales Trainer Job in Kenya – CAP Youth Empowerment Institute
The key purpose of the organization is to assist 10,000 disadvantaged youth to make informed choices, develop labour-market oriented employability skills and access job placements, savings and enterprise development support.
About the Position: Successful candidate will be posted in one of the Centres as a Customer Relations & Sales Trainer. The right candidate must be self-driven who can work with minimal Supervision.
Duties and Responsibilities
- We are looking for people who have pride, passion and energy, but mostly love TEACHING.
- Take responsibility for the quality of teaching delivered.
- Guidance and skills development to ensure that standards are maintained and improved.
- To act as a personal tutor to CAP students.
- Developing, customizing and Delivering Sales and Marketing curriculum.
- Assist students get internships and placements.
- Link the youth with potential employers.
- Adequately equipping the students with Sales/Marketing/Customer Relations skills.
- Assist in the design and preparation of materials, resources and information to be used in respect of programmed delivery.
- Carry out monitoring, guidance, support and mentoring of the learners and take action as required
- At least One (1) year working experience in Sales & Marketing or Customer Relations.
- Must be mature and with the right attitude.
- Must have relevant training in Sales&Marketing or Customer Relations.
- Must have basic computer skills.
- Must have passion of working with young people.
- Excellent Presentation skills.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Networking skills a must.
- Excellent communication skills; both verbal and written.