Credit Champion Job in Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Jan 6, 2014
Real People is a fast growing multinational financial institution, providing responsible finance for sustainable futures.
We provide a participative platform focused on our customers, while embracing the values of Self Improvement, Respect, Innovation, Partnership and Teamwork.
Job Title: - Credit Champion
Reports To: - Area Sales Representative
Department: - Great Victoria Region
Minimum Education Requirements
- Diploma in business management, marketing and/or community development
- Computer Literacy (mandatory)
- Preferably with 2 years experience as sales agents in hardware business
Required Competencies: Integrity, customer service oriented, self motivated, great interpersonal and communication skills, target driven and goal focused, planning and organization skills
Key Performance Areas
- Gaining an understanding of the business (products and services)
- Identifying product suitability and generating customer product appetite where appropriate
- Approaching potential new customers
- Building relationships with potential customers by keeping contact with them.
- Taking initiative to obtain new contacts/potential customers through networks, referrals, distribution of marketing material
- To manage sales performance and implementing corrective actions to achieve target objectives
- Proactively driving sales through distribution of brochures, referrals and viral marketing (word of mouth)
- Ensure to meet the set sales target
- Responsible for the correct capturing of customer’s application forms
- Responsible for the collection of the loan application supporting documents
- Responsible for developing and maintaining potential client register with potential and existing client contact details and ensuring that the register is updated after every client contact and any referrals made.
- Ensure compliance of company rules , business processes and regulatory requirements
- To ensure continuous compliance with sales process implementation (sales process, policies and procedures, legislative requirements).
- Ensure that company assets are accounted for all the times.
4. Customer Relationship Management
- To proactively and continuously deliver service excellence
- Collection of customer feedback on products and services in order to identify areas of improvement of our products and / or services
- Collection of updated customer data;
- Providing professional customer services to clients and identifying repeat business opportunities.
- Explain compliance requirements to clients and reasons for non approval of loan applications where necessary in a constructive way to build company and individual integrity.
If you meet the above requirements and have the drive to rise up to the expectations placed on the position, submit your application letter with a detailed CV indicating your current and expected remuneration, names and contacts of three professional referees and your daytime contacts to be sent to the following email address [email protected] on or before 8th January 2014.
Applications will only be processed if they are sent to the email address provided specifying the position as the subject title i.e. CREDIT CHAMPION APPLICATION
Please note that ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Real People is an equal opportunity employer.