Counter Sales Job in DRC
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Mar 21, 2014
Counter Sales – Lubumbashi, DRC
Function: Handles all sales functions in a professional manner for counter customers by providing prompt and efficient service to achieve maximum sales and customer satisfaction.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Exhibit a positive, friendly & helpful attitude with customers and be sensitive to their needs.
- Determine engineering and spare part merchandise required by customer and suggest alternative and/or additional items related to the customer’s order.
- Create sales order.
- Select appropriate merchandise from stock.
- Receive payment or obtain credit information.
- Properly prepare merchandise for customer transportation.
- Maintain counter area displays of merchandise in an orderly and attractive manner.
- Backup Inside Sales desk.
- Assist and resolve customer complaints.
- Keeps abreast of new product information and upcoming product promotions.
- Place, arrange, and maintain merchandise display.
- Recommend new stock items and support efforts to reduce or eliminate overstock and/or obsolete material.
- Prepare quotations by offering pricing, delivery and availability of non-stock items.
- Process order to completion and expedite the delivery whenever necessary.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- 2-3 years experience in counter sales
- A minimum of one-year experience in Spare part sales
- Customer service experience required
- Ability to speak and understand English and Kiswahili
- Ability to work well under minimal supervision, take initiative, and handle many issues without supervisory support
- Ability to work with customers at retail level
Email CV and salary requirements to [email protected] with “Counter Sales –DRC” in the subject line.