Over the Counter Sales Executive Job in Nairobi, Kenya
Our client, a leading manufacturer of Cold Formed Steel Sections, Hot Dipped Galvanized Pipes, Plates, UPVC Pipes, HDPE Pipes and PP-R pipes and fittings seeks a Sales Executive who will plan, manage and deliver on executing over the counter Sales and driving revenue targets enabling successful short, medium and long term alignment and customer satisfaction.
- Deliver on sales targets as per agreed KPI’s by pro-actively closing sales from walk-in customers.
- Own the process of generating quotations for counter and managing telephone customer enquiries.
- New business development from both Walk-in customers and client telephone enquiries.
- Offering product knowledge and direct sales services to walk in and tele-sales to customer enquiries.
- High level of customer service and negotiation skills for both walk-in and customer telephone queries.
- Timely processing of customer orders and pro-active follow up on customer enquiries.
- Pro-active confirmation on stock availability, and follow up on stock shortages
- Bachelor’s degree or a Diploma in Business Management or equivalent qualifications from a reputable learning institution.
- Structural, Civil, Mechanical Engineering qualifications would be added advantage.
- At least 2 years’ experience in sales and negotiating skills of steel products or related industry products.
- Good relationship building, communication and networking skills
- Good Influencing, negotiation, analytical and Interpersonal Skills.
- Possess up-to-date product knowledge of steel industry, trends and information