Copia Kenya Graphic Designer Job Vacancy
Copia Global (“the Company”) is a for-profit, consumer goods catalog order and delivery service for the peri-urban and rural populations of the developing world. Just as the Sears catalog revolutionized life in the pioneer days of the United States and Amazon revolutionized life in the internet age, the Company will apply many of the same marketing and distribution concepts to increase access for rural and peri-urban populations.
With $5T of annual income, the peri-urban and rural populations of the developing world represent a huge untapped market opportunity. These populations remain underserved with no affordable access to basic necessities.
After running a successful pilot proving demand, Copia Global seeks talented individuals to join the team and produce designs that get the company’s message across with high visual impact.
The ideal candidate must have a mix of creative skills, commercial awareness and an imaginative flair as well as excellent communication skills.
- Producing accurate and high quality work
- Developing graphics and layouts for product illustrations
- Developing design briefs by gathering information and data to clarify design issues
- Using a wide range of media, including photography and computer aided design
- Contributing creative ideas and design artwork to the assigned products
- Being proactive in presenting ideas and design to management and clients
- Employ color, type, illustration, photography, animation and various print and layout techniques when designing product
- Develop material for web pages
- Design logos for products and business
- Create promotional displays and marketing brochures
- Develop the layout and production design of catalogues, journals, corporate reports and other publications
- Bachelors/Diploma in graphic design
- A minimum of 2 – 3 years experience in the same field
- Good design skills
- Ability to draw/sketch with skills in art and design
- Knowledge in Corel Draw, Photo Shop, Illustrator and fireworks is required (Diploma IT software application) will be an added advantage
- Web design skills
- Excellent Team working skills
- High level proficiency in Photoshop
- Ability to multi-task on more than one design brief at a time
- Excellent computer skills
- Good customer satisfaction skills
- Highly analytical, quick learner and adaptive
- Driven by intellectual challenge and fast pace.