Cooperative Bank Innovation Banking Manager Vacancy in Kenya
Are you looking for an employer who promotes individual excellence, mutual respect in a team-driven performance culture, with key focus on social empowerment? Co-operative Bank of Kenya, “The Kingdom Bank”, one of the largest and fastest growing banks in the country, is the place for those looking to new horizons.
We are looking for a dynamic, creative and self-driven individual to fill the vacancy hereunder. If you have the requisite skills, competences and qualities outlined, we would welcome you to be a part of our great vision.
Manager – Innovation Banking
The successful candidate will be in charge of Innovation Banking reporting to the Head – Electronic Banking and will he responsible for E-Banking solution development, scoping, implementation and support in liaison and collaboration with other units in the Bank.
Job Specification (Expected Skills/Attributes):
The incumbent will be required to possess the following attributes:
* Excellent analytical skills.
* Should have a business development mind.
* Should have a deep and wide understanding of ICT.
* Proven product development skills.
* Advanced report-writing and presentation skills.
* Should he able to identify and fill gaps in the market by developing project proposals to fill the identified needs.
* Should be results-oriented, possess the ability to work under pressure and deliver on time.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to formulate project management strategies linked to the Company’s vision.
* Should display understanding of the latest developments and emerging trends in the market place with regard to e-banking solutions.
* Ability and willingness to travel widely within Kenya away from base station.
* Aged 35 years and below.
* Bachelors degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
* Masters in Business Administration (MBA) or a Post Graduate qualification in Project Management will be an added advantage.
* A minimum of 5 years working experience in a busy ICT environment, two of which should have been as a Manager.
Applications accompanied by copies of certificates, detailed curriculum vitae, testimonials, and a daytime telephone contact should he forwarded to the below address by 21st December 2010.
The Director – Human Resources Division
The Co-operative Bank of Kenya Limited
P.O. Box 48231 – 00100
We are an equal opportunity employer.
NB: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.