Contracts Co-coordinator Job in Nairobi Kenya
Job Purpose: To oversee all aspects related to sale of contact, drafting of contract, executing of contracts, pricing of contracts and service and tender.
- To keep record of all existing/running contract.
- To update and keep track on the service contract schedules.
- To draft contract document customized to the different customer requirements/operations.
- To cost and price service contracts to ensure the right margins are realized.
- To ensure that the service contract schedule for all the contracts are met by working in liaise wit the service supervisors and the service manager.
- Ensure that the contract database is up‐to‐date in the ERP system and all service vouchers are generated from the system.
- Ensure that the contract renewal process is seamless with no delays/gaps.
- Will own the service contract budget and revenues.
- Will work closely with the service manager to ensure the quality of service delivery on the contract continuously improves.
- Will on day to day basis update the service contracts schedule status board.
- Will ensure that all tenders are professionally done approved and submitted timely.
- Will prepare weekly and monthly reports, contracts and tenders (service).
- Must have good leadership skills
- Above average trouble shooting skills
- Have consistency in what he does
- Have good follow‐up methods for customers.
- Ability to make decisions.
- A hands on and flexible personality with ability to work on electrical and mechanical scale.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills at all levels.
- Willingness to learn and grow.
- Must be responsible and flexible
- Willingness to work out of hours occasionally.
- Should be able to multi task in the day to day operations.
- Proven record of ability to manage time and work to strict deadlines.
- Computer literate.
- HND or Degree in Engineering. (Mechatronics,
- Mechanical, Electrical) with Administrative Skills.
- Relevant professional qualification: Sales and Marketing would be added advantage
General computer skills: Good working knowledge on MS Microsoft Office
- Experience working with a ERP (added advantage)
- Good selling skills (added advantage)