Construction Materials Sales Representative Job in Nairobi Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Jan 14, 2014
Our client is a growing company dealing in the supply of fast moving construction materials within Nairobi county and is looking for a young energetic and dynamic Sales Representative to sell building and construction materials.
Job Purpose: The job holder will market and sale construction materials to customers in the building and construction industry within Nairobi.
- Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with construction companies, architects, developers and building material supplier’s customers in the assigned territory to generate new business for the organization’s products.
- Sale different construction materials such as ballast, sand and hardcore.
- Make telephone calls and in-person visits to prospective customers.
- Research sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Develop clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Forecast territory sales on a monthly basis.
- Ensure prompt delivery of the construction materials to the clients.
- Ensure high standards of integrity and accountability at all time.
- Analyse the territory/market’s potential and determine the value of existing and prospective customer’s value to the organization.
- Ensure customer feedback is well reported and follow up is made to resolve their problems.
- Prepare daily and weekly reports for the Directors review.
- Plan and organize personal sales for the territory.
- Assist in collections where necessary.
- KCSE certificate.
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in selling in the construction industry.
- The suitable candidate should be an energetic, target oriented, self-motivated individual.
- Have excellent communication skill and presentable.
- Conversant with the construction industry trends.
Salary Budget: Ksh.15,000 Retainer
How to apply: If you are interested in the position and have the skills and competencies our client is looking for, we would like to hear from you.
Please send a copy of your updated resume, and your current salary and benefits package to [email protected]
Only successful candidates will be contacted.