Construction Job in Kenya – Relationship Manager
Category: Construction Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Sep 3, 2014
Relationship Manager (Construction) Job in Kenya
Position: Relationship Manager – Construction
Reporting To: General Manager
Overall Job Purpose: The main role will be to maintain business opportunities from existing customers and ensure that performed work meets all requirements and customers are satisfied with the services the company is offering them.
Duties & Responsibilities
- In this business-to-business, commercial sales position, you must also demonstrate the ability and desire to perform and sell in an exciting, fast-growth environment. We are seeking someone with a proven track record of building executive relationships, preferably in the construction, hospitality, property management, hospital / or educational space.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Maintain relationships and manage expectations to ensure Customer Satisfaction and loyalty.
- Able to maintain extensive knowledge of current market condition by carrying out research on existing market policies and trends.
- Working with a team, help in the development of existing and new services that increase value to clients and, therefore, increase the number of opportunities for investment.
- Build and maintain good relations with both existing clients and ensure they stay satisfied with the services and for repeat business
- Individual also required to grow and retain exiting accounts by presenting new solutions and services to clients.
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate by tracking and recording activity customer accounts.
- Create a robust pipeline of business opportunities.
- Take part in business development planning by advising management on current business trends for example product mix.
- Bachelors degree preferable in marketing or a similar field
- 3- 4 years of experience in the construction industry, Real Estate, Property Manager in business development or Sales role
- Minimum 5 years of outside B2B sales experience or business development (Construction industry sales experience will be a plus)
- A degree in Marketing or Construction background
- Construction/Real Estate experience will be an added plus
- Experience with hospitals, schools, apartments or hospitality will be a plus
- Entrepreneurial skills
- Very strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong persuasion skills
If you believe you qualify for this position, please send your CV and details of your current and expected remuneration to [email protected]