Construction Company Office Manager (Nairobi)
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Jan 20, 2014
A growing construction company based in Nairobi is looking to continue its expansion by hiring a talented professional to fill the position of Office Manager who can handle various office management and administrative tasks as well as assist the company CEO with his administrative needs.
- Establish and maintain regular and proactive communication with internal & external customers
- Respond to employees as needed
- Assist the Operations Team in creating, inputting and maintaining construction schedules for all projects
- Produce timely and accurate paperwork
- Coordinate creation and distribution of construction plans
- Submit application for each project’s building permit and obtain permit from local authority
- Requests checks for permits, re-inspect fees, re-permit fees, sewer/water permits and broken water meters
- Process all construction indirect billing
- Order supplies as needed
- Diploma. Some college preferred.
- 5 years of experience. Construction industry is a plus
- Must be able to multi-task and be flexible around priorities.
- Comfortable making contact with clients and companies via phone.
- Experience working for a small company or must be comfortable working in a small company atmosphere.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills/Detailed Oriented
- Highly detail-oriented.
- A self-starter.
- Familiarity with construction drawings/plans is strongly desired.
- Strong computer skills
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria should submit their online application on http://goo.gl/T8sryH
CVs WITHOUT salary requirements will NOT be considered