Construction Company Administration Manager Job in Nairobi Kenya
Job Summary: The successful applicant will be responsible for administrative activities to ensure commercial productivity and completion of projects.
Reporting to the Project Manager, the Site Administrator’s responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Handle all correspondences (incoming & outgoing calls, memos/letters, and emails) to ensure that the site is run in a professional manner.
- Track and coordinate invoices requiring Site Manager’s approval.
- Daily entry & process of LEM’s (Labour, Equipment and Material invoices), co-ordinate client approvals on invoices
- Maintain personnel files with respect to confidential info (HR, payroll, training, etc.)
- Act as site liaison with HR and Payroll to co-ordinate and resolve issues pertaining to benefits administration, pay roll, etc.
- Act as liaison between Site and Supply Management / Purchasing with respect to material / equipment / subcontractor procurement.
- Provide support and works collaboratively with the operations staff to ensure quality standards at the project site are satisfied.
- Maintain office supplies and document control activities
- Bachelor of Commerce degree or equivalent from a reputable organization
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office is essential
- 5 years’ proven experience in administration especially with engineering / construction firms
- Proven experience of working within a busy department
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Good attention to detail with the ability to multi-task whilst retaining high levels of accuracy
- Flexible and adaptable with the ability to meet tight deadlines
- Knowledge of Microsoft office is essential
- Be trustworthy
- Be respectful
- Have sound work ethics
- Be flexible
We do not charge for interviews.