Consolidated Bank Recruits Relationship Manager (Liabilities)
Consolidated Bank seeks to recruits a competent and highly motivated individual for the following position:
Relationship Manager (Liabilities)
Reporting to the Head of Corporate Banking, the successful candidate will be responsible for coordination and mobilization of deposits and liability accounts for the Bank.
- Preparation of action plans and programs for mobilizing deposits, opening of accounts and obtaining new profitable corporate business.
- Consulting and advising customers on appropriate investment options.
- Marketing for deposits in both local and foreign currencies from corporate customers.
- Consulting with the customers with a view to identifying their special needs and designing facilities that would best suit their requirements.
- Carrying out regular visits to existing and potential corporate clients and continuously assessing the quality of service given to each corporate customer.
Qualifications & Competencies
- Holder of Bachelors degree in Finance and/or business related field
- Professional qualifications in Accounting, Marketing and/or Banking such as CPA(K), CIM, ACIB or AKIB will be an added advantage
- Five years experience in a banking environment three of which should have been in liabilities/relationship management
- Must be self driven with strong communication skills and able to work with diverse teams
Interested and suitably qualified individuals should forward their applications, enclosing copies of their academic and professional certificates, detailed CV indicating work experience, daytime contacts and addresses of 3 professionally
relevant referees to reach the undersigned by Wednesday, 15th December 2010.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
The Head of Human Resources
Consolidated Bank of Kenya Ltd
P.O. Box 51133 – 00200