Conference Officer Job in Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Mar 25, 2014
The successful candidate will be responsible for marketing and promotion of the Conference to ensure repeat business.
- Continuously market and promote the BDS in the department to potential clients.
- Ensure that the targets of the Conference are met.
- Provide excellent customer services to clients to ensure repeat business.
- Work with Project Officer to write proposals seeking conference sponsorship.
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries related to the Conference using appropriate methods.
- Ensure that all activities and tasks related to the Conference are well coordinated and are implemented to the required
- Reconcile and account for all finance and budget issues for the Conference in liaison with the Finance Department.
- Ensure all Conference records and database is up-to-date and well maintained.
- Identify new opportunities for business through advertisements and networking.
- Prepare Conference reports upon completion of assignments.
- Knowledge, Skills And Experience Required:
- A degree in Marketing, Commerce or Business Administration with strong marketing background.
- Experience in events management.
- Must be self-driven, results oriented, capable of working long hours with minimum supervision.
If you feel you fit the above role,please send your CV and cover letter to [email protected]