Our client is in the cleaning and Hygiene services industry currently looking to recruit a young pharmacy graduate to take up the position of a Compliance and Research Officer
1. Liaison with Pharmacy Board on product registrations and company compliance with Pharmacy Act
2. Liaison with Pest Control Products Board and company compliance with PCPB Act
3. Liaison with KEBS and compant compliance with Standards Act
4. Collection of and delivery of samples for testing at SGS/Sciantec, collation of results of the same for mineral range
5. Quality Control on mineral salt production at factory, reporting on the same, developing Standard Operating Procedures.
4. Reporting to the Directors on the same on a monthly basis
5. Gathering market information required by the Regional Sales Manager and company directors
a. Competitor information
b. Target market information – dairy, poultry, beef etc. Production information, emerging trends etc
c. Supplier information – bag manufacturers etc
d. Collating information bought in from field operatives and adding to Monthly Market Information report.
6. Reporting to the Directors on the same on a monthly basis
7. Ensuring corporate compliance to Standard Operating Procedures for Sales/Marketing and Factory and developing and updating the same
8. Liaison with suppliers on corporate compliance
Corporate Compliance, Market Information, Quality Control (Minerals)
Will be expected to travel around Nairobi primarily gathering information. Motorcycle available for the same so a willingness to get licenced/use the bike is a must.
Good interpersonal skills, written and spoken English, good skills in Office programmes Word Excel Powerpoint.
Salary: Shs 30,000
If you feel you fit the above role,please send your CV to [email protected]