Commission Based Jobs in Kenya – Financial Advisors
Commission Based Financial Advisors Jobs in Kenya
Communicate with prospective clients with the goal of converting prospects to clients
The Financial Advisor is expected to work with clients to help them examine their immediate, medium and long-term financial situations, assist them determine their wealth management strategy and implement that strategy.
- BS Business, Accounting, Finance or related field
- 3+ years experience as an investment advisor, with experience on shares, bonds, unit trusts and Insurance.
- Experience in Salesmanship in the service industry with finance background considered.
- One (or more) of the following professional designations will be an added advantage: Certified Financial Planner (CFP); Personal Financial Specialist (PFS); or Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA).
- Strong familiarity with the local Markets and strong prospecting skills.
- Effective verbal, written communication skills, good grooming and presentation.
- Excellent time management skills, ability to work independently and as a team member.
- Understand how to use financial planning software
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and Outlook
If you feel you fit the above role:Please send your CV to [email protected]