Commercial Litigation Advocate Job in Nairobi, Kenya
Our client is a leading corporate law firm with a regional network.
- Interviewing clients and providing them with expert legal advice
- Researching and preparing cases and presenting them in court
- Writing legal documents and preparing written pleadings for civil cases
- Liaising with other professionals such as solicitors
- Specialising in specific legal areas
- Representing clients in court, public enquiries, arbitrations and tribunals
- Questioning witnesses
- Negotiating settlements.
- Have a current Practicing Certificate.
- Be of high integrity.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to work in a team.
- Have the ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Knowledge of conveyancing and commercial practice will be an added advantage
- Have at least Five (5) years post admission experience in commercial litigation in a busy law firm.
Interested candidates holding the necessary requirements, good performance and / or references are encouraged to apply with detailed CV’s, inclusive of names and contacts of 3 referees, current telephone number and email address by scrolling down and clicking on: Commercial Litigation Advocate