Color Creations Sales Account Managers Jobs in Kenya
We are best known for market leadership in the supply of quality assorted promotional and awareness material to corporate and non-governmental / humanitarian organizations.
- Signing off new clients.
- Account development – Existing key clients.
- Market research, to gain knowledge on new products based on clients needs and introducing and developing them into the market in conjunction with the Product Development Department.
- Developing micro sales strategies/plans in line with the overall sales strategy/plan and implementing the same within the assigned clients and markets.
- Setting the sales targets and following up on sales performance based on these targets.
- Compilation of the weekly sales reports that indicate the sales conversation rate to be reviewed by the Head of Sales.
- Degree in Sales and Marketing or any other business related course/higher diploma in sales with a minimum 4 year proven sales track record
- Proficient computer user skills
- Selling skills
- Management skills
- Problem solving skills
- Excellent people handling skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- MUST have worked in a branding firm