Color Creations Operations & Logistics Assistant Job in Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Mar 5, 2014
Color Creations Limited is a leading branding company that develops below the line products / services.
We are best known for market leadership in the supply of quality assorted promotional and awareness material to corporate and non-governmental / humanitarian organizations.
Operations & Logistics Assistant
Job Ref: CCL-PRC-2014
- Contacts vendors by telephone, letter, email or fax and or response to inquiries from vendors regarding delivery status of purchased material or company supplied material and specifications.
- Identifies actual or potential delivery or documentation problems, and takes authorized corrective action or refer to Head of Procurement.
- Obtains and maintains records on specifications, delivery status, supplier L.P.O reconciliation, and vendor performance and presents higher authority (Head of Procurement) with timely reports on status.
- Maintains contacts with user departments and responds to inquires on delivery status.
- Overseeing the supervision, problem solution and delegate duties and responsibilities to all supplier based quality controllers.
- Diligently perform any other duties of similar or related nature as may be assigned by the Operations and Procurement Manager.
- Protecting the integrity of the company.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience Required
- Any business related degree qualification with a Diploma in Purchasing & Supplies
- Proficient computer user skills
- Problem solving and basic arithmetic skills
- Basic human relation in the art of motivation
- Effective Verbal & written communication skills
- Exercise initiative, common sense, and ability to interpret data.
- MUST have an understanding of the Purchasing & Production cycles.
- Experience in Production control, materials control, and closely related administrative responsibilities.
- MUST have a valid driving license
If you meet the above criteria, Email your CV to [email protected]