Coca-Cola Sabco HRBP Sales and Marketing Job in Kenya
- Developing appropriate learning interventions and course content for training programmes
- Conducting Training Needs Analysis and recommending a complement of internal and external learning programs that are aligned to business objectives and employee needs
- Preparing the organization’s annual training budget
- Delivering and developing learning activities that cover a variety of skills and knowledge areas
- Deploying effective processes for succession planning and career development, so that successors are identified and developed for key positions within the organization, and so that the talent within the organization is fully developed and critical skills are transferred.
- Conducting ROI assessments of training interventions to ensure suitable quality and delivery & value impact.
- Implementation of a performance management process which ensures, on an ongoing basis, that staff set clear and relevant annual objectives, receive accurate performance reviews, and have active development plans
- Providing ongoing operational support and guidance to the Sales and Marketing function in terms of HR processes.
- Aligning various HR policies, procedures within the country labour laws.
- Managing industrial relations issues and grievances in the Sales and Marketing function
- Recruiting and retaining high calibre staff with the right skills for the job, through effective marketing of job opportunities, and through promoting the company as an employer of choice.
- Implementing compensation/incentive programmes and benefit plans which are competitive and effective in motivating and retaining high performers
- Ensuring that the Sales and Marketing function is aware and educated on all company policies and practices.
- Facilitating transfers, relocation and termination matters of staff.
- Advising departmental managers on staff discipline when necessary using appropriate techniques.
- University degree and Higher National Diploma in Human Resources.
- Membership of relevant professional bodies such as IHRM.
- 5 to 7 years active and relevant in a HR Generalist experience, 3 years must be in a well established learning and development function.
- Experience of implementing organizational change.
- Ability to convince others and to be proactive.
- Strong ability for decision-taking under pressure.
- Leadership and people development skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of disciplinary proceedings and labour laws.
- Exposure to SAP is an added advantage
Email: [email protected]
Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Please note that we do not charge fees for receiving or processing job applications.