Co-op Bank Vacancy Kenya – Foundation Manager
Co-op Bank Foundation Manager Job in Kenya
We are looking for dynamic, creative and self-oriented professionals to fill the position of:
Co-op Bank Foundation Manager
Reporting to the Company Secretary, the role holder will be responsible for the overall day today running and management of the Foundation.
This challenging opportunity which involve the following:-
- Develop Strategies and guidelines for the Foundation in line with emerging best practices for consideration and approval by the Trustees.
- Research, develop and submit concept Papers , Project/Funding proposals both financial and narrative to potential Funders.
- Ensure the existing School Fees Bursary Program is run efficiently and sustainably
- Develop and manage a robust Mentorship Program for Students being sponsored by the Foundation both at High School and University level.
- Ensure excellent existence of strong relationships between the Foundation and all the Stakeholders such as Donors, Ministry of Education, Learning Institutions among others.
- Maintain Endowment Campaign records, track pledges, send reminder notices of pledges due, send acknowledgements of donations received, serve as staff contact with endowment team.
- Preparation and management of the Foundation Budget.
- Preparation of all required reports e.g. reports required by the Main Sponsor (Co-op Bank) and other Donors.
- Prepare and provide monthly reports to management and other reports required by the Trustees.
- Ensure grant submissions and all reporting meets corporate and foundation guidelines and deadlines.
- Support Investor Relations Department within the Finance Division in developing social investment materials and documentation for sustainability reporting.
- Monitor the academic progress of the Students being sponsored by the Foundation
- Ensure adequate branding and visibility of projects.
- Perform general management duties for the foundations team including the development of annual plans, budgets, reports and evaluations and the production of monthly reports for the Trustees.
- Conduct monitoring and evaluation of projects to demonstrate and track impact and generate pertinent reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in Education, Finance/Accounting or Social Sciences.
- Relevant certification in Foundation Management.
- Minimum of 5 years of management experience in managing large Foundation/s with a strong focus on fundraising and program development.
- Experience in managing large Foundations in the areas of Education and Environment will have an added advantage.
- Demonstrated track record in securing and managing substantial grant portfolios with diverse funders.
- Proven ability to write clear, structured, articulate proposals and reports, including financial elements.
- Ability to review and edit documents developed at field level
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to manage a wide variety of internal and external relationships.
- The ability to handle multiple and often competing deadlines under pressure.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Only the short listed candidates will be contacted.
Please quote this reference on your application and on the envelope: CFM/03/HRD/2013
Human Resources Division
Co-operative Bank of Kenya Ltd.
P.O. Box 48231-00100