Clinical Programs Officer Job in Kenya
Duties and responsibilities:
- Research Grant Project Manager
- Works with team to design and build the research protocol, submit and revise ethical approval submissions
- Trains community health workers to others as needed according to research protocol
- Monitors progress of program and works with healthcare worker of postpartum messaging program, client feedback
- Performs ongoing data collection and evaluation of program indicators.
- Works with quality improvement coordinator to set up and manage a system for monitoring protocol adherence, especially with integration of family planning services in the spectrum of care
- Assessing quality of counselling and delivery of family planning methods
- Works with clinical operations associate to monitor documentation and adherence to protocols
- Participates in review of activities or processes, root cause/risk analysis
- Works with to establish, monitor and evaluate clinical metrics
- Analyze health care datasets to identify opportunity and develop solutions to various problems
- Keeps up to date with new policy guidelines, procedures and governmental recommendations to sync Jacaranda Health’s clinical protocols.
- Collaborates with Jacaranda Maternity to recommend educational, process and quality strategies for the implementation of clinical standards
- Monitors delivery and adapts materials for patients as needed (Family Planning Brochures, Balanced counselling cards, medical eligibility checklists, spousal communication tool)
- Supports the integration of research into practice
- Interprets, communicates, and incorporates research findings into program planning recommendations
- Bachelors Degree in Nursing/Public Health or its equivalent, Reproductive Health Certificate is a plus
- Research project management experience of at least 1 year.
- Proficient in PC based computer skills, as well as Excel and PowerPoint.
- Demonstrated self-motivation and ability to work independently and as a contributing team member.
- Proficient facilitation and presentation skills preferred alongside proficient computer skills.
Submitting the current resume’ and cover letter to [email protected]
Only applicants that have completed the online form as well as submitted their CV will be considered. No calls please.