Client Service Executive Job Vacancy in Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Feb 11, 2014
Dorbe-Leit Solutions Ltd is a reputable and highly innovative consultancy firm driven by the passion to place the right people in the right jobs.
We are looking for a young, enthusiastic and self-driven individual to fill the role of Client Service Executive for our client.
Are you hungry to change the corporate world by building a highly and empowered team of professionals through training?
Are you passionate about selling, convincing and want to push beyond your boundaries to achieve financial freedom and inner fulfillment?
Are you driven and motivated by targets and achieving goals?
If so we would like to partner with you in bringing change in the corporate realms, we would like to hear from you!
As a Client Service Executive, you will be responsible for the realization of organizational sales & marketing targets and plans in line with the corporate strategic goals.
You will be first point of contact (POC) for our clients and a brand ambassador for the Company and therefore must project, protect and maintain a professional, refined, high-quality image of the organization.
You will be working for Our client who is a leading premier business information company that provides a wide range of development, training and consultancy services with the aim of improving the performance and output in people and organizations.
They empower, transform and share skills set transfer through training and consultancy to transform the management and leadership culture of organizations and their staff.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Work hand-in-hand with the internal business development team in achieving marketing and sales operational objectives by engaging clients appropriately, conducting sales visits and building client relationships with an aim of increasing the Company’s client portfolio
- Assist in the coordination and implementation of sales and marketing programmes to identify and acquire new customers in liaison with the Chief Commercial Officer
- Meet monthly, quarterly, annual goals and sales and marketing objectives which align with overall company goals.
- Growing the company’s revenue base by achieving sales and marketing targets
- Identify, manage and secure existing and new accounts and continue to maintain a high level of sales achievement
- Prepare business related proposals, pre-qualifications, expressions of interests and other bidding documents whilst liaising with the CCO
- Responding to general business inquiries and providing relevant, accurate information to clients
- Contributing marketing and sales information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews
- Preparing and complete sales and marketing action plans in order to meet assigned financial objectives
- Conduct sales pitches on Company trainings and attend client sales meetings accordingly
- Identifying marketing opportunities by researching on customer requirements and needs and strategizing appropriately in order to meet them
- Ensuring customer-service standards are met are adhered to at all times
- Providing training coordination support including preparation of training material, booking venues, set-up of training rooms and all other relevant administrative support
- Sustaining rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
- Provide relevant sales information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends within the training industry.
- Be responsible for the day to day updates and increase in followers on all our social media marketing platforms
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
- A minimum of a degree in a business related field from a recognized institution
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in sales preferably in training Industry
- Understanding of the training industry will be a critical added advantage
- A good command and understanding of social media e-marketing tools for professional purposes.
- Formal training in this area will be an advantage.
Required skills and key competencies
- Excellent command and articulation of the English language
- High interpersonal skills and ability to interact with people from all walks of life
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively
- High team spirit and professional work ethic
- Ability to manage simultaneous assignments
- Strong organizational skills and keen eye for detail
- Quick thinker with a high level of proactivity
- Integrity, a diplomatic manner and professional discretion essential
- Ability to self-motivate and work under minimal supervision
- Professional and corporate image
- Positive attitude
- Passion for Coaching / Training
- Facilitation experience would be a plus
Salary Budget: Retainer of Ksh. 28,000 – 30,000 plus a 10% commission on every sale
How to Apply
If you are interested in the position and have the skills and talents our client is looking for, we would like to hear from you.
Please upload a copy of your updated resume athttp://www.dorbe-leitrecruit.co.ke/?page_id=387&j=419 before close of business 11th February, 2014.
Only successful candidates will be contacted.