Civicon Engineering Africa Project Engineers Jobs in Kenya
Civicon has an exciting heritage in engineering and construction, having completed high-end and highly desired turnkey engineering projects, which have become part of the critical infrastructure of Eastern African region.
We are seeking persons who feel at home in our international culture and can relate to the dynamic and creative nature of our business; individuals who can work as Project Engineers to be based in Mombasa and flexible enough to relocate to project sites around the region.
- Project planning and monitoring from award to completion
- Ensuring documentation compliance
- Monitoring project profitability
- Monitoring fulfilment of material orders from projects
- Managing client relationships and providing project reports to customers
- Monitoring the levels of equipment and human resources allocated to a site
- Must have recent experience as s a superintendent / construction manager in the last 2 years.
- Have an engineering degree and at least 4 years experience in construction including site work; preferable in project management.
- Have experience in a number (at least 2) of the following: Structural, Mechanical, Pipework, Plate work, Concrete, Earth works, Cranage, Roads, Transmission Lines
- Have experience working in Sub Saharan Africa.