City Tyres and Group Company Uganda: Accounts Manager
City Tyres, is sister company to Mandela Auto Spares Ltd, and City Oil, it is leading tyre supplier and the authorized dealer of reputable brands Like PIRELLI, MRF and KUMHO; tyres of the highest quality that are tropicalised to meet the demands and conditions of all African terrains. It is based at Kampala, Uganda, East Africa.
City Tyres was established a decade ago to provide the tyre needs of the rapidly growing transport industry and has over the years grown to become household name as far as tyres are concerned – and being the very best at it. Our capability and capacity in the automotive industry is highly qualitative and our ability to deliver quality according to the clients’ need and speed is never compromised.
We have six branches in Kampala; all our branches are equipped with state-of-the-art computerized equipment and a well trained and experienced staff to handle all tyre requirements under one roof thus saving clients lots of time and money. At all our locations, we offer the following: Tyre sales – a variety of brands and size
City Oil, our new subsidiary company, runs a chain of spacious ultra-modern fully automated fuel stations, large enough to handle any volume of service quickly and efficiently.
Experience: 8 – 10 Years
Compensation: Excellent Salary + Furnished Accommodation + Car + Other benefits
Education: UG – B.Com – Commerce, PG – CA,ICWA
Industry Type: Chemicals/ PetroChemical/Plastic/Rubber
Role: Accounts Mgr
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, CS, Audit
Desired Candidate Profile
Commerce graduates, sound accounting knowledge with computerized environment around 8 to 10 years experience in independently handling all accounts operations with strong leadership skills. He should have proven track record, at least he would.
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, and document business transactions.
- Compile and analyze financial information to prepare financial statements including monthly and annual accounts.
- Establish, maintain, and coordinate the implementation of accounting and accounting control procedures.
- Ensure all financial reporting deadlines are met and prepare financial management reports.
- Ensure accurate and appropriate recording and analysis of revenues and expenses.
- Prepare profit and loss statements and monthly closing and cost accounting reports.
- Prepare and review budget, revenue, expense, payroll entries, invoices, and other accounting documents.
- Explain billing invoices and accounting policies to staff, vendors and clients.
- Resolve accounting discrepancies.
- Recommend, develop and maintain financial data bases, computer software systems and manual filing systems.
- Reviews and processes routine accounting data for revenue and expenditures,
- Ability to manage with three to four assistant and get the report from them.
- Keywords: Accounts, accountant, manager, stocks, balance sheet, VAT, tax, commerce, b.com
Email Address: [email protected]