Chief Executive Officer Job in Kenya – Non Profit IT Organization
Summary: Our client is a non-profit organization in the IT Industry.
- Reports directly to the Board and is responsible for the day to day management.
- The CEO shall lead the management team and shall work closely with the various managers to ensure efficient and effective operations of the organization.
- The CEO will ensure the strategy and departmental plans are in place for meeting internal and external stakeholders expectations.
- The CEO will ensure value for money concept is incorporated in all business activities and will manage activities within the budgets so developed.
- The CEO will also ensure agreed strategic actions are fully progressed within the timing provided and that communication with stakeholders and Board are accurate and timely.
- Contributions to the strategic and tactical planning and management of the entire business. Proposing medium and short – term plans and key objectives of the organization.
- Defining and providing advice on policy matters affecting the organization.
- Preparation and submission of monthly performance reports to the Board of Directors or relevant committees of the Board.
- Preparing the annual Budgets (including forecast, expenditure and capital budgets) in accordance with timetables set by the Board.
- Monitoring and controlling functional head performance through cost and achievement against annual targets and budgets.
- Ensuring the activities of the organization abide by laws and regulations of the country, in particular the all relevant Acts.
- Maintaining satisfactory employee relations at all levels.
- Defining the Mission and objectives of all employees, carrying out performance reviews based on agreed KPIs, promoting quality of work and motivating personnel, and developing their skills to keep abreast of technical developments.
- Business related bachelor’s degree
- An MBA graduate
- Work experience of over 10 years in senior management.
Interested candidates holding the necessary requirements, good performance and / or references are encouraged to apply with detailed CV’s, inclusive of names and contacts of 3 referees, current telephone number and email address by scrolling down and clicking on the following link: Chief Executive Officer