Chemonics USAID-Funded Kenya Nutrition and Health Plus Project Chief of Party Job Vacancy
- Coordinate and ultimately be responsible for all contract management and implementation issues
- Supervise project technical and administrative staff and collaboratively create and implement a strategic, long-term programmatic vision
- Ensure achievement of project results and oversee project work planning, performance management, and risk forecasting and mitigation
- Serve as the project’s key liaison with USAID/Kenya
- Master’s degree in relevant field required; degrees in public health, business administration, economics, and education and training preferred
- Chief of party experience
- Minimum seven years of experience in managing and implementing USAID or other donor-funded health projects, with experience in HIV/AIDS prevention, care, and treatment and/or HIV/AIDS nutrition intervention
- Experience in interacting with host-country local governments, USAID partners, and international donors
- Experience with monitoring and evaluation and knowledge sharing activities
- Kenya or regional experience preferred
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and English language fluency (minimum 3/4 required)
Send electronic submissions to [email protected] by January 27, 2014.
In addition, please download and complete Chemonics’ equal employment opportunity self-identification form and submit it separately to [email protected] with only “Kenya NHP – Chief of Party” in the subject line.
Chemonics is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in its selection and employment practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, genetic information, age, membership in an employee organization, or other non-merit factors.