Chef De Partie (Male) Job in Qatar
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Feb 13, 2014
Job Title: Chef De Partie (Male)
Salary Range: Qrs 1,800 – 3,000 / KShs 41,400 – 72,000
Candidates must have a minimum 3 years experience in the same position.
Filipino or Indonesian Nationality.
Knows how to prepare Sushi & Salads.
Preference will be given to candidates with hotels or club experience.
- To report for duty punctually wearing the correct uniform and name badge at all times.
- To prepare all food items in his respective kitchen section in accordance with established recipe, methods and to follow standard photographs for presentation.
- To ensure food preparations are visually attractive and appealing.
- To produce food preparation for everyday use and maintaining the set standards.
- To prepare section mise-en-place daily as required.
- To minimize waste of all food items.
- To make sure that all outlets are supplied with their requirements as requested.
- To assist his superiors to ensure that portion control policy is adhered to properly.
- To assist breakdown mise-en-place station at the end of meal periods and store the food away properly.
- To ensure that his section is kept clean and orderly at all times.
- To assist in maximizing morale and productivity.
- To work in any section of the kitchen when necessary or as requested by superiors.
- Supervising Commis in the daily work.
- To ensure that operating and kitchen equipment is maintained to a good standard with minimum breakage.
- To ensure all walk in, reach in and deep freezers are clean and all food items are properly stored in a “first in first out basis”.
- To have a complete understanding of and adhere to the company’s policy relating to fire, hygiene and safety.
- To maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene at all times.
- To have a complete understanding of the Club’s
- Employee handbook and adhere to the regulations contained within it.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties as assigned.
- To respond to change in the departmental function as dictated by the Club.
- To adopt the customer comes first motto.
- Salary will be based on the experience & qualification of the candidates.
- Exchange Rate (1US$ = Qrs 3.65)
- Unlimited duration contract
- Market Adjustment Allowance: 20 % of Basic Salary
- Ticket: Every 2 Years (Economy Class)
- Annual Leave: 25 Days per Year
- Accommodation: Sharing Room in staff accommodation.
- Transportation: Staff Bus
- Free Meals on duty
- Laundry: Free of charge ( Duty clothes only)
- Medical Services as per Qatari Law
Email: [email protected]