Chase Bank Kenya: Assistant Marketing Manager
Chase Bank is a dynamic, medium-sized Bank with a growing Branch network. We provide a wide range of innovative banking and financial solutions to our clients. We are seeking dynamic, energized and experienced people, to join our team.
We hereby invite applications for the following positions.
Assistant Manager Marketing
Reporting to the Head of Marketing & Communications, the Assistant Marketing Manager will be participating in the development and execution of marketing plans consistent with the Bank’s strategy, growth and profit objectives.
- Identify, develop, and evaluate marketing initiatives, based on marketing strategy and objectives as well as market characteristics.
- Evaluate the financial aspects of product development and roll-out, such as budgets, expenditures, research and development appropriations, and return-on–investment and profit-loss projections.
- Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote products and services, working with advertising and promotion managers.
- Liaise with Product Development Manager on product specifications; branding and new product development programs.
- Coordinate and participate in promotional activities and trade shows, working with developers, advertisers, and suppliers to market products and services.
- Initiate market research studies and analyze their findings as well as conduct economic and commercial surveys to identify potential markets for products and services.
Qualifications; Experience and Competencies:
- Bachelors degree in marketing or business related field.
- At least 2-3 years experience in marketing or related field.
- A member of the Chartered Institute of Marketing.
- Innovative, creative and results oriented.
- Good project management skills.
- Excellent report writing skills.
- First class copyright skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of statistical software for analyzing systems and return on marketing investment employed.
Applications accompanied by detailed CV, one coloured passport-size photograph, copies of relevant certificates and a daytime telephone contact should be sent to [email protected] to reach us before the 18th of February 2011.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.