CFC Life Job in Nairobi Kenya
Category: Business Mgt Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Sep 16, 2013
CFC Life Business Development Executive (Check off) Job in Nairobi Kenya
Job Title: Business Development Executive – Check Off
Job Location: CFC House, Nairobi
Department: Sales and Distribution
Key Objective of the Job
To promote, grow and maintain check off business by coordinating all aspects of check off business through:-check off sales promotion, opening of new check offs, coordinating all check off business from branches by ensuring they meet individual employers requirements, ensure such check off business are processed and lodged timely and follow through deductions and effective collection of premium by keeping and managing relationships with check off sources, with an aim of ensuring long lasting relationship that is favourable to existing and future business and to address all enquiries pertaining to check off business.
- Play a leading role in developing and executing check off growth strategies.
- Planning and managing the full relationships between the check off sources and CFC Life and to builds client relationship by acting as the interface between check off companies and CFC Life.
- Pursuing business opportunities by prospecting for more check off channels
- Maintain the company’s existing relationship with contact persons at the check off organization for a smooth flow of existing and new business to ensure prompt deductions and timely remission of premium to CFC Life.
- To liaise with existing clients to identify new business opportunities provide such leads to HOA with an objective to grow the existing business.
- Working with clients to identify their needs and address clients’ complaints emanating from Check off sources and addressing such with the relevant departments/sections and work out how the company can best meet those requirements.
- Advising on changes and trends in the marketplace and the activities of competitors as concerns check off business and to stay ahead of the business.
- Monitoring on a monthly bases the new and renewal premiums from each pay point provide detailed information and reports to HOA as and when required.
- Resolve check off payment queries
- Identify check off growth opportunities.
- Work in collaboration with customer Service Department to implement Customer on check off sites.
- Act as a link between S&D ,Underwriting and premium processing and customer service in check off
- Identifying and implement new solutions to enhance the pay point process in order to improve existing services.
- Ensuring all stakeholders understand the process of operations of check offs.
- Work in collaboration with Customer Service Department to implement Customer Service on site projects
Academic and Professional Qualification
- University Degree in social sciences
- Sales and Marketing qualification
- Minimum 3 years experience gained an Insurance Company in sales related function
- Check off business experience will be added advantage
Specific Computer Skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
Personal and Interpersonal Skills
- Ability to excel in a fast paced, multi faceted team environment
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills
- Must be a team player
- Customer service orientation and with strong negotiating skills.
If you meet the requirements of the above position please send an email application together with detailed and updated CV and contacts of three professional references to [email protected] by 18 September 2013.