Century Bottling Company Uganda: Security Manager Jobs
Experience5 to 7 Years
Educational QualificationBachelor’s Degree-Graduate Degree (BA, BSc, BCom)
SkillsHuman Relations: Being Sensitive
Work Survival: Meeting goals
Work Survival: Accepting responsibility
Job StatusFull Time
Role* Draft, implement and validate all security-related training across all the Plant locations
Position: Security Manager
As Security Manager you will report directly to the Country Human Resources Manager.
* Draft, implement and validate all security-related training across all the Plant locations
* Manage the security deployed at Mbarara and Kampala plants.
* Support the drafting, implementing and validation of security related standard operating procedures and other policies.
* Maintaining plants’ security Standard Operating Procedures and other relevant security policies, plans and procedures.
* Conduct security site assessment s, audits, and threat and vulnerability studies.
* Determine the security requirements of the business and take the initiative respond to them in a timely manner.
* Track trends and advise on mitigation measures in collaboration with the Country Human resource Manager
* Manage the production of thematic briefs, daily and weekly security summaries and reports.
* Quality Assurance and control of intelligence outputs.
Qualifications, experience and skills required
* University level education/equivalent security industry qualification.
* 5 years experience in Army or Police with 3 years of in operation in a commercial security environment.
* Proven track record at middle to senior security management lave within a commercial and military/ law enforcement organization. A proven background in intelligence support and ability to successfully apply the intelligence cycle within a commercial security context
* Good analytical ability and problem solving skills
* Strategic and conceptual thinking with high level of initiative.
* Strong leadership skills with an ability to influence appropriately.
* Must be a strong team player and able to deliver results against key targets
Apply for this job
To apply please post your applications on our Website: www.cocacolasabco.co.za and click on the ‘careers’ icon. Or send to Human Resource Manager P.O. Box 3990. Kampala.