Century Bottling Company Uganda Limited: Country Engineering manager
Job Type: Permanent
Experience7 to 10 Years
Educational QualificationBachelor’s Degree-Graduate Degree (BA, BSc, BCom)
SkillsCommunication: Speaking effectively
Research and Planning: Identifying problems
Organization, Management and Leadership: Coordinating tasks
Work Survival: Accepting responsibility
JobStatus: Full Time
Role* Ensure engineering projects are delivered on time as per plan and budget
Position: Country Engineering Manager
As Country Engineering Manager you will report directly to the Country Manufacturing Manager.
* Implement systems and best practices in Engineering.
* Ensure availability of engineering services to production facilities.
* Ensure engineering projects are delivered on time as per plan and budget.
* Carry out feasibility studies and make recommendations to meet the changing needs of the business in the areas of Engineering.
* Ensure proper controls are in place to manage budgets and activities are carried out as planned to meet the cash low in operating expenditure.
* Develop and implement policies, standards and procedures for the engineering and technical work performed in the plant.
*Ensure proper systems and controls are in place to manage environment, occupational health and safety process.
* Perform administrative functions such as reviewing and writing reports, approving expenditures, enforcing rules and making decisions about purchase of materials or services.
Qualifications, experience and skills required
* Bachelors Degree in Mechanical Engineering from a recog¬nized Institution.
* 8 Years practical experience of maintenance systems of which 5 years should be in a manufacturing company.
* Good analytical ability and problem solving skills
* Strong project management; excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication
* Strategic and conceptual thinking, with high level of initiative
*Strong leadership skills with ability to influence appropriately
* Must be a strong team player and able to deliver results against key targets
Apply for this job
To apply please post your applications on our Website: www.cocacolasabco.co.za and click on the ‘careers’ icon. Or send to Human Resource Manager P.O. Box 3990. Kampala.