Centum Agribusiness Subsidiary Founder General Manager Job in Kenya
Category: Agricultural Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Mar 5, 2014
An Invitation to Steer Centum’s newest Business Line
Centum Investment Company in partnership with other institutional investors is looking to establish an Agribusiness Subsidiary that shall be part of the Centum Group.
Our vision for the newest business line in Centum, is to play across the entire agriculture value chain and to be globally competitive on the platforms that it chooses to participate in.
We seek a top calibre individual to head this business line as thefounder General Manager.
He/She will be expected to deliver the following results;
- Build a world class, globally competitive enterprise.
- Develop a leading Agri business team.
- Achieve revenues of US$200Mn over the next five years.
The successful job holder shall:
- Be an effective and ethical leader with a track record of successfully leading winning teams.
- Be passionate about agriculture.
- Have a good appreciation of economic developments locally and in the region.
- Be an achiever with a demonstrated track record of delivering tangible performance.
For guidance on the application process log on to;www.centum.co.ke
The deadline for receipt of applications is 14th March 2014.
Centum is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Eastern African Nationals are encouraged to apply
Private Equity | Quoted Private Equity | Real Estate & Infrastructure | Agri-Business