Cellulant Senior Implementation Engineer Job in Kenya
We are the mobile commerce partner of choice and our goal is to connect all of our corporate customers, including e.g. the top Pan African banks, various merchants, to the richest mobile commerce ecosystem in Africa, helping them provide better communication, and more services, and more value to their end consumers.
- Ensure that all services are implemented and that they operate correctly.
- Ensure that all the relevant monitoring tools are deployed at the customer’s premises.
- Prepare Service Reports for the service management meetings.
- Responsible for service improvement deliverables as far as the customer is involved.
- Respond to escalation from the customer and/or support
- Requirements gathering.
- Translating requirements into technical design – with documentation.
- Co-ordination of development effort – if needed – from Product Development.
- Effort estimation.
- Prerequisite analysis.
- Planning of the implementation of projects.
- Implementing of projects at the customer site (if the implementation is on hub, co-ordinate with Hub implementation team to ensure the same is implemented).
- Co-ordination with technical resources at the customer site to be able to deliver the solution.
- Prepare technical proposal documentation for projects.
- Assist in sales calls where there is a technical aspect of the project that needs to be explained to the customers.
- Deliver the various Technical aspects of the Cellulant Delivery Model.
- Build technical relationships with the Engineers and the Engineering management teams at the customers.
- Develop a positive view of Cellulant among the IT staff at the customer’s premises
- Assist in reporting requirements when they arise with the customer.
- Preferred: BSc. Computer Science/Software Engineering/IT;
- Extensive experience with Java/PHP programming language;
- Extensive experience with databases – data structures, relational data models, Stored Procedures, PL/SQL;
- Experience with application security technologies (e.g. SSL) to ensure secure applications;
- Experience in software life-cycle development (SDLC);
- Preferred experience with Apache Tomcat application server and SOA;
- Preferred experience with Linux , Solaris or UNIX OS’s;
- Candidate should have at least 4-5 years of experience in application development.
- Candidate should excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Candidate should have experience in high pressure environments/projects
- Candidate should have good presentation skills
- Candidate should have excellent report writing skills
- Candidate should be a an excellent team player