Cellulant Music Product Manager Job in Kenya
Category: General Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Jan 28, 2014
Cellulant is a mobile commerce company. It operates Africa’s number one mobile commerce network and aims to connect 100 million customers to its mobile commerce ecosystem.
Cellulant was founded in 2003 and has currently operations in Kenya, Nigeria, Tanzania, Uganda, Rwanda, Ghana, Zimbabwe, Mozambique, Malawi, Zambia, Botswana and every year moving into new countries.
We are the mobile commerce partner of choice and our goal is to connect all of our corporate customers, including e.g. the top Pan African banks, various merchants, to the richest mobile commerce ecosystem in Africa, helping them provide better communication, and more services, and more value to their end consumers.
To be able to meet these aggressive growth expectations we need to grow our dynamic team.
We are recruiting a highly motivated Product Manager – Musickeen to utilize his/her existing skills and develop new ones that will enable him/her to add to the success of the organization as well as his/her own.
We invite you to be part of that growth.
Product Manager – Music
Responsible to drive the Music products in the market
Key Result Areas
Rights Acquisition and artiste management
- Drive artist acquisition based on market trends and top artists in the industry
- Grow the number of artists on our platform
- Grow the relationship between Cellulant and the artists
- Ensure that all the music content are digitized as per the requirements and ingested on all partner platforms
- Drive marketing strategies to position and drive growth of our market share
- Building and manage key partnerships to position the music products
- Implement processes and framework for analyzing usage and consumption trends in order to increase market share
- Daily reporting and analysis of the usage, trends and revenues of music products
- Manage churn and retention strategies for the music products under management.
Music Product experience
- Analyze and improve the product/customer experience based on;
- Market trends
- Customer feedback
- Analysis of conversion rate
Required skills/ competencies
- 5 – 8 years in Premium Rate Service Provider/Value Added Services/Mobile Network Operator, Marketing, Product Management
- Proven customer/account relationship experience
- Highly focused on getting things done; planning, follow through, solutioning and alternatives
- Hungry for and proven track record of driving usage/consumption
- Strong analytical and solutioning skills
- Has interest in mobile technology and products
Interested candidates are requested to submit their CVs and a convincing cover letter to [email protected] indicating the job title applied for by 31st January 2014
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.