CCTV Products Sales Lady Nairobi
Category: Sales Jobs in Kenya
Posted: Jul 16, 2013
CCTV Products Sales Lady Job in Nairobi Kenya
CCTV Sales Lady
Top choice surveillance Ltd is located in Westlands and is a distributor of CCTV & related security products in Kenya.
We are in one of the fastest growing industries and we are looking for experienced sales lady.
Position will consist of marketing products, client visit and frequent promotional activities.
We are looking for an experienced and vibrant young person.
Energetic individual who possesses outstanding prospecting skills to include cold-calling on target markets and client networking.
Candidate must be able to identify and develop new market opportunities, be well organized with consistent work habits.
Additional requirements: prepare and perform product presentations, build and maintain strong customer relationships, project management & customer service.
Some security industry experience is a must. Ideal candidates should have min. 2 years of outside sales experience.
- Sale of CCTV and related security products.
- Outdoor sales (new customers).
- Develop new customers and maintain existing customers’ data base assigned.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity
- Prompt follow-up on sales leads and provide excellent service.
- Achieve monthly sales targets.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and quotations.
- Planning and implementing sales strategies.
- Timely execution of sales paperwork and reports
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Identify sales prospects and contact them
- Develop and implement special sales activities to reduce stock.
- Attendance to trade shows
- Follow-up for collection of payment.
- Coordinate shipping schedules and delivery of merchandise and services.
- Provide on-the-job training to our customers employees
- Ability to persuade and influence others
- Ability to develop and deliver presentations
- Ability to create, compose, and edit written materials (computer literate)
- Communication Skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of advertising and sales promotion techniques
- Ability in handling customer feed backs and complaints
- After sales activities
- Degree in IT or related experience
- Basic knowledge of networks and network based solutions
- Knowledge of computer networks, switches, IP addresses, routers, and modems.
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in sales.
- Good knowledge of computer, networking and technology related services.
- Customer focused with strong communication and presentation skills.
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- Strong negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Solid track record of over quota achievement in technology sales
- Hard working, honest with Strong desire to succeed
Qualified person with the required skills are invited to submit an application letter clearly explaining why they are particularly suited to achieve the job responsibilities and indicate the expected salary.
Also, attach a detailed curriculum vitae, three work related referees and contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 22nd July 2013.